Saturday, April 25, 2009

I debated on shutting this thing down but then I realized that I don't have to write in this a certain number of times to keep it, so I didn't shut it down. I have been super busy working 6 days a week, doing church, helping Josh in youth, and trying to be a wife. I know it doesn't sound like much, but it is enough to keep me going.
I've been dealing with some things lately, personal things. I'm really struggling with the fact that I feel like I've been used. It really bugs me that when people need me and need my help with things, they are all nice and wanting to hang out and be my friend, however, when they don't need my help or need me, they've become "busy". I know it sounds pity, but it's a little frustrating and after talking to Josh about it, he is a little frustrated with it as well.
I guess it's because we are in ministry. I don't know. We are good for help, but not for hanging out. I'm just venting. And it actually feels nice to get it out.
On a more positive note, we finished that fireproof your marriage class. The positive things is that I think there is a difference in mine and Josh's marriage. It's kind of nice. Not that our marriage was horrible or anything before...
Alright, well back to the movie that I am supposed to be watching...

No comments:

Post a Comment