Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Time flies...

Well, I guess time has just slipped through my hands. I looked at my last update and just realized that I haven't updated in quite sometime.
Let's see...what's happened since my last post...
I turned 24! Josh bought me an ipod...which I LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!! My parents also came into town the weekend before my birthday, it was good. They took Josh and I shopping for our birthdays. It was a lot of fun. I found quite a few bargains!
So I have decided to set some boundaries in my life. I am usually a "yes man". I let people walk all over me and don't know how to say no. Well, things are changing. No, I am not turning into a snob or whatever, I just need to set some boundaries because I lead a busy life. I am reprioritizing my life. I want to serve God to the best of my abilities and give Him everything I've got...in order to do that, it is going to take some adjusting.
I love having my new ipod. I listen to it most of the time in my car. I have it filled with worship and contemporary christian music. It is so nice just to listen to good music and sit in the presence of the Lord. Lately I've been wanting to do that a lot...just sit in the Lord's presence.
Josh and I are going through this Fireproof your marriage class...no, our marriage is not in trouble, it's just something our church is doing. It is AMAZING! Within a week of being there, I have noticed a change already! I have learned to see a new side of Josh and I have also fallen more in love with him. It's good...
I am working full time right now at the bank. It is only temporary until this other girl comes back from maternity leave. Josh and I are putting the extra money all torwards debt...that way we don't get used to having that extra income.
Well, it is storming outside and Josh thinks that I am going to lose internet connection anytime now...so I am going to end this...good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment